How to get invite for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card?

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I have been using Amazon Pay for long time but have not got the invite till date.

Last edited:
To get an invite for the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card, you typically need to be invited by Amazon or ICICI Bank. They often extend invitations to eligible customers based on various factors such as spending habits, shopping frequency, and creditworthiness. Keep an eye on your Amazon account or check with ICICI Bank for any available invitation offers.

Skylar

KF Master
I have been using Amazon Pay for long time but have not got the invite till date.
There will be no invitation bro, just a banner in the "Amazon pay" section. If you are unable to find it search for "Icici amazon pay card" it will show you in search there you can start your application.

Skylar

KF Master
To get an invite for the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card, you typically need to be invited by Amazon or ICICI Bank. They often extend invitations to eligible customers based on various factors such as spending habits, shopping frequency, and creditworthiness. Keep an eye on your Amazon account or check with ICICI Bank for any available invitation offers.
1717295392088.png

Skylar

KF Master
Me and 8 of my friend all applied from the search tab on amazon app, we got no invitation and you are saying it is Invite only card 😂
3 of my friends are first time amzon useres there card approved purly by annual income basis and credit history.

YashGaurav

KF Ace
Respected sir
I guess it's not specific yet but you should apply for Amazon pay later first it would diversitfy and make amazon look onto your transactions then they might offer you though

hitirfan

KF Mentor
There will be no invitation bro, just a banner in the "Amazon pay" section. If you are unable to find it search for "Icici amazon pay card" it will show you in search there you can start your application.
Tejasvi reply. Maine kya question pucha aur apne kya jawab diya

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Me and 8 of my friend all applied from the search tab on amazon app, we got no invitation and you are saying it is Invite only card 😂
3 of my friends are first time amzon useres there card approved purly by annual income basis and credit history.
It's invitation only

Skylar

KF Master
It is not invitation based you can enquire it with ICICI
It can be applied directly I did the same and 8 of my friends got the same way we got no invitation as I already mentioned 3 of my friend opened amazon account newly for applying that card.

Skylar

KF Master
Respected sir
I guess it's not specific yet but you should apply for Amazon pay later first it would diversitfy and make amazon look onto your transactions then they might offer you though
There are no such criteria
All you need is
- 760+ credit score
- no defaults or missing payments in the past
- and At least 9 months of credit history

hitirfan

KF Mentor
It can be applied directly I did the same and 8 of my friends got the same way we got no invitation as I already mentioned 3 of my friend opened amazon account newly for applying that card.
Please see the reply of ICICI Bank

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-03-09-41-18-357_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-03-09-41-18-357_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 7

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Please see my Amazon ICICI Credit Card page

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-03-10-02-48-737_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-03-10-02-48-737_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg
    630.7 KB · Views: 6