How to get invite for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card?

YashGaurav

KF Ace
There are no such criteria
All you need is
- 760+ credit score
- no defaults or missing payments in the past
- and At least 9 months of credit histo

There are no such criteria
All you need is
- 760+ credit score
- no defaults or missing payments in the past
- and At least 9 months of credit history
Respected sir
I have four Amazon Pay ICICI credit card in my family, I have seen their application processes very closely.Even one of the card bearer is having CIBIL of 730 and he has missed payments in last 6 months.I think you necessarily need to look into your awareness. Co-Branded cards are primarily based on brand reports and then bank pointed assessments, whoever goes well can get that.Even a new user can get but then bank report gets prevalent.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Respected sir
I have four Amazon Pay ICICI credit card in my family, I have seen their application processes very closely.Even one of the card bearer is having CIBIL of 730 and he has missed payments in last 6 months.I think you necessarily need to look into your awareness. Co-Branded cards are primarily based on brand reports and then bank pointed assessments, whoever goes well can get that.Even a new user can get but then bank report gets prevalent.
I saw some of friends with no credit history have Apply option but none of my family members have that.

YashGaurav

KF Ace
I saw some of friends with no credit history have Apply option but none of my family members have that.
Respected sir
Just visit the branch and do all the processes offline, they would definitely do their best as if you get the card they get their commission too

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Respected sir
Just visit the branch and do all the processes offline, they would definitely do their best as if you get the card they get their commission too
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card is not available offline. Can only apply if invitation is received.