How to get LTF credit card?

Akusahil

KF Ace
New rules this 2024
ICICI apay now become Invite only.
Okay, but ICICI will not approve Amazon pay card who's age is below 21. I have tried it.

Another question is that, is there any tricks to get invite from Amazon because in Amazon app not showing to apply card.

Skylar

KF Master
Okay, but ICICI will not approve Amazon pay card who's age is below 21. I have tried it.

Another question is that, is there any tricks to get invite from Amazon because in Amazon app not showing to apply card.
Hey I have seen people under 21 getting that card previously.

Skylar

KF Master

It is unclear whether the application process has been halted or is undergoing updates. There are rumors suggesting the potential launch of an ‘Amazon Pay Rupay’ card, leading to a pause in applications. However, these are unconfirmed reports, and it is uncertain what the current situation is, as many have noted the absence of invitations and onboarding activities.

Akusahil

KF Ace
It is unclear whether the application process has been halted or is undergoing updates. There are rumors suggesting the potential launch of an ‘Amazon Pay Rupay’ card, leading to a pause in applications. However, these are unconfirmed reports, and it is uncertain what the current situation is, as many have noted the absence of invitations and onboarding activities.
Okay, but you have any idea or tips that will help to get Amazon pay card..?

Skylar

KF Master
Okay, but you have any idea or tips that will help to get Amazon pay card..?

I have encountered numerous strategies on YouTube, yet many do not seem effective. It appears that a credit score above 760 and a solid credit history facilitate easier credit card approvals.

When I initially received the card, I benefited from a welcome offer that provided a rebate of INR 101 on LPG. Subsequently, my uncle, who was new to Amazon in April 2023, applied for the same card and was approved. This experience led me to realize that approval is predominantly based on one’s credit history, while the spending limit is influenced by one’s expenditure on Amazon. Despite earning more than I do, my uncle, being a new Amazon user, was assigned a limit of INR 50,000; however, he received a limit enhancement within three months. Similarly, my friends who were frequent Amazon users received higher initial limits, whereas those who were not frequent users were given the standard limit of INR 50,000