how to increase cibil score without credit card ?

nectarzzzz

KF Rookie
Without any credit card you can increase cibil by
1.Taking offline loan in bank mine advice go Indian Bank and ask them for loan they are providing approx 10000 loan on your addhar
2.you can go for online loan app like moneyview , ring , etc
3. If your Paytm , Amazon , Flipkart is giving you pay later offer you can increase from there

nectarzzzz

KF Rookie
I want to build a credit score , but I dont have any credit card, what all can I do ?
1.Taking offline loan in bank mine advice go Indian Bank and ask them for loan they are providing approx 10000 loan on your addhar
3. If your Paytm , Amazon , Flipkart is giving you pay later offer you can increase from there

Prashant80556

KF Rookie
Simply apply for a consumer durable loan like Amazon pay later or flipkart pay later and you can also go for a option of offline loan facility from banks. By following these methods you will be able to maintain a good credit score
NOTE : Pay attention towards timely payments and credit enquiries.

Mahesh

KF Rookie

What if I apply for amz and Flipkart paylater back to back will that hit the CIBIL..? And if yes, why..?

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
What if I apply for amz and Flipkart paylater back to back will that hit the CIBIL..? And if yes, why..?
Tried and Tested
I applied for Amazon Pay later and got a Rs. 15000 limit.
After a few days, I applied for Flipkart Pay later and got a Rs. 3000 limit.

It didn't decrease my Credit scores (Cibil and Experian) if that's what you are concerned with. But, yes as mentioned above, I got very little limit in the second Pay Later service. So, I won't advise you to do that.

Suggestion:
If you buy anything using Flipkart Pay later, then you will have to pay some extra charges when you are paying the bill. The extra charges are based on the amount of items you have purchased. I've shared a screenshot for the same.
Go for Amazon Pay Later service only.

Attachments

• IMG_594872038B1A-1.jpeg
    IMG_594872038B1A-1.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 6

ajit sahu

KF Ace
Tried and Tested
I applied for Amazon Pay later and got a Rs. 15000 limit.
After a few days, I applied for Flipkart Pay later and got a Rs. 3000 limit.

It didn't decrease my Credit scores (Cibil and Experian) if that's what you are concerned with. But, yes as mentioned above, I got very little limit in the second Pay Later service. So, I won't advise you to do that.

Suggestion:
If you buy anything using Flipkart Pay later, then you will have to pay some extra charges when you are paying the bill. The extra charges are based on the amount of items you have purchased. I've shared a screenshot for the same.
Go for Amazon Pay Later service only.
I THINK AMAZON STICKS TWO LOANS FOR ONE PAY LATER SERVICE. I DON'T KNOW IT FOR SURE. KINDLY LET ME KNOW.

ajit sahu

KF Ace
IT IS BEST TO HAVE A CREDIT CARD, BETTER TO HAVE A PAY LATER SERVICE & GOOD TO HAVE A LOAN.
FIRST CREDIT CARDS ARE BETTER WHEN YOU ARE DISCIPLINED AND ALSO REWARDING. NOW A DAY ALMOST EVERY BANK PROMOTES CREDIT CARDS. AND CHOOSE A CARD IN YOUR OWN BANK WHERE YOU USUALLY HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND USING IT. OR HAVE IT AGAINST AN FD IN IT. PLEASE MAKE SURE IT IS ZERO ANNUAL OR JOINING FEES. EVEN IF IT IS NOT HAVE IT FOR LESS CHARGE BY WHICH YOU CAN RECOVER THE CHARGE WITH CASHBACK BUT AGAIN MOST OF THE CARDS COMES WITH EVEN >1% CASHBACK ON 100 RS SPENT. SO, CHOOSE WISELY.
SECOND PAY LATER IS BETTER BUT THE LOAN ATTACHED TO IT IS NOT BETTER.
THIRD LOAN IS GOOD. MEANS YOU HAVE A LOAN YOU HAVE TO PAY INTEREST CHARGE , PROCESSING FEES AND OTHERS FEES. AND IF BY CHANCE THE EMI HAS NOT BEEN PAID THEN YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE. BUT ONE THING HAPPENS IN IT IS YOU HAVE EXTRA MONEY. YOU HAVE BETTER OPTIONS IN INVESTING THAT MONEY IN MANY PLATFORMS LIKE STOCKS, BONDS, MUTUAL FUNDS, FDS (WITH WHICH YOU CAN GET A CREDIT CARD). AND THE EXTRA MONEY YOU WILL GET MUST MATCH ALL THE CHARGES YOU ARE PAYING FOR THE LOAN AND AFTER THAT WHATEVER COMES THAT IS YOUR EXTRA INCOME AS WELL AS YOU WILL BUILT A GOOD CREDIT SCORE WITH IT.
BUT THE MAIN THING IS YOU HAVE MANAGE IT PROPERLY.

Gigachad

KF Mentor
I want to build a credit score , but I dont have any credit card, what all can I do ?
1st take fd based credit card..( right now idfc wow cc is best)..

Use it for 3-4 months... You will start getting cc offers..

Don't take any personal loan or bnpl if you don't need them..this will hampers your credit history.

cardy

KF Expert
I didn't get you.
I'm using the One Score app. It shows only one loan for Amazon Pay later service. Is it different for you?
Can you confirm it after checking it in Experian section of onescore?
And is your complete amount reflected in the cibil section