How to maintain Timely payment on All Credit Card - Anyone Maintain Excel for this?

_rohitsoni

KF Expert
I don't know why people here are maintaining excel sheets or writing amounts manually, I just use Cred which gives me timely reminder of all the payments (have more than 10 cards). Privacy issues can be resolved by making another statement specific gmail account and linking only that account with cred.

zacobite

KF Mentor
I don't know why people here are maintaining excel sheets or writing amounts manually, I just use Cred which gives me timely reminder of all the payments (have more than 10 cards). Privacy issues can be resolved by making another statement specific gmail account and linking only that account with cred.
no way.. we cant account for it.. its all. pulled by cred..

gagan43

KF Expert
How to maintain Timely payment on All Credit Card - Anyone Maintain Excel for this?

If anyone have temple for excel sheet please share with me.
Use Cred or indMoney for fetching all the details you have to give them email access but i think it is secure.
The thing is they take permission to fetch the bill details every month and send it in the form of app notifications,sms,WhatsApp
Sometimes it is quite irritating to see soo many messages from payment reminder system but it is for my own benefit bcoz i hold 6 credit card so managing without the help of cred and indmoney is not possible for me atleast.

Attachments

• IMG_2177.jpeg
    IMG_2177.jpeg
    372.7 KB · Views: 11

_rohitsoni

KF Expert
no way.. we cant account for it.. its all. pulled by cred..
I'm not asking to give access to your main account. Here's what I've done:
  1. Created a new gmail account kinda all-statements@gmail.com
  2. Setup auto-forwarders on my main mail account which forwards any mail containing the credit card statement (can be by name or sender or just keyword 'statement').
  3. Give CRED access to this all-statements@gmail.com account access, so even if it does read all our mails that mail account ONLY has statements
so nothing to worry about.

vishalprakash

KF Expert
Itna kam payment pending rakha hai fur bolte ho utilization ratio se koi farak nahi padta.
utilization ratio calculation is based on your combined limits of all credit cards, i.e. of you have 10 cards and have over all limit of 10 lacs the utilization ratio would be around 3 lacs that which is 30% of your whole limit. Suppose you have HDFC card with limit 100000 and you consume 100% of it, then the computed utilization ratio would still be below 30% of your overall spending limits. Credit bureau's reports have these mentioned sometimes (not sure).

Skylar

KF Master
Sad emojis for the last 4 cards - "HDFC, Coral, First Select, Kotak" :LOL:
The Kotak card expenditure of 1017 was due to redeeming a milestone benefit; otherwise, it would have been completely unused.

I have Deadpool and Wolverine to thank for preventing my IDFC First card from being unused as well (thanks to a BOGO offer for movie tickets).

Additionally, I used the Coral card for an instant 10% discount during a sale or else it would never use it.

As for the HDFC Moneyback+ Credit Card, I hadn’t used it for 11 months, So HDFC reached out and offered 250 Amazon vouchers if I make the next 4 transactions above 500 before the end of August. (250x4 - 1000GV for 4K spend)

zacobite

KF Mentor
I'm not asking to give access to your main account. Here's what I've done:
  1. Created a new gmail account kinda all-statements@gmail.com
  2. Setup auto-forwarders on my main mail account which forwards any mail containing the credit card statement (can be by name or sender or just keyword 'statement').
  3. Give CRED access to this all-statements@gmail.com account access, so even if it does read all our mails that mail account ONLY has statements
so nothing to worry about.
good luck

zacobite

KF Mentor
utilization ratio calculation is based on your combined limits of all credit cards, i.e. of you have 10 cards and have over all limit of 10 lacs the utilization ratio would be around 3 lacs that which is 30% of your whole limit. Suppose you have HDFC card with limit 100000 and you consume 100% of it, then the computed utilization ratio would still be below 30% of your overall spending limits. Credit bureau's reports have these mentioned sometimes (not sure).
yes this is accurate.. the date this is calculated varies as per bank reporting date to cibil.. Also individual card utilization is also a variable in the algorithm so try and keep individual card utilization also in control.. spread out the spends or prepay.. 100% usage on one card MAY also drag your score down..

sudoabhi

KF Ace
The Kotak card expenditure of 1017 was due to redeeming a milestone benefit; otherwise, it would have been completely unused.

I have Deadpool and Wolverine to thank for preventing my IDFC First card from being unused as well (thanks to a BOGO offer for movie tickets).

Additionally, I used the Coral card for an instant 10% discount during a sale or else it would never use it.
Same here man.
My kotak card is unused since march.
And my Coral card was used for 10% during the sale otherwise that would also have been unused since 4-5 months.