How to maximize credit card points?

I own multiple credit cards and keep on changing my spend patterns. How do I track my current spends and figure out if I have the right card products and also identify the right payment for cards basis best cashback or milestone that I can hit

zacobite

KF Mentor
I own multiple credit cards and keep on changing my spend patterns. How do I track my current spends and figure out if I have the right card products and also identify the right payment for cards basis best cashback or milestone that I can hit
by understanding each card. and benefits properly.. planning your purchases and deciding hw. to pay... All planned purchases shd be in fixed cards.. unplanned take a. moment and decide which to use

Try to maintain an excel sheet of the various cards you have along with the rewards that you get for the respective card. To that list map your current spending category to gain maximum reward. Example: It might happen that 1 card gives you 5x on shopping but another will give you 10x under special offer. So utilise the spending based on the category and check for special offers on the respective category and gain maximum reward points. Hope this helps.

Skylar

KF Mentor
Mention the cards name bro, People who are using those cards could help you out.

Sure, I was looking for an app. Though I've HDFC Infinia, Magnus Burgundy Private, Amex Platinum Travel, HDFC Swiggy card. I do the following

1) Try and buy maximum from Smartbuy (flight, hotels) and use infinia for 3.3% cashback everytime.
2) I know about smartbuy so use it to buy amazon, swiggy, myntra vouchers instead of using other cashback
3) Whenever I spend massively (3-4 lacs/month) I switch to Axis but I'm little unhappy with the complications in their points. But realized that Accor transfer is good (as compared to flight transfer) and using it for my europe travel

But happy to learn other tricks