How to Opt of a better mutual fund?

Well, investing is important to win the race against inflation but how to choose the appropriate fund to invest in.
There is always one question that stuck in my mind
While getting a better analysis i found the the funds or scheme in MF already grow that much that its silly to invest by only analysing the past development in fund. Should we blindfold ourself and invest in those scheme whose past growth of 5 years is 30%. I guess investors should be presented better by the portfolio managers what are there plans to grow the money. Hope to get better glance of the MF scheme.
MF sahi nhi hai MF ko achhe se analyse kr ke invest krna sahi hai !

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
Aapne bilkul sahi bola Mutual Funds ko sahi se analyze karna chahiye, there are some factors that determine, it is written which value should high which one should be lowbest-large-cap-mutual-funds-comparison.jpg

Gigachad

KF Mentor
Well, investing is important to win the race against inflation but how to choose the appropriate fund to invest in.
While getting a better analysis i found the the funds or scheme in MF already grow that much that its silly to invest by only analysing the past development in fund. Should we blindfold ourself and invest in those scheme whose past growth of 5 years is 30%. I guess investors should be presented better by the portfolio managers what are there plans to grow the money. Hope to get better glance of the MF scheme.
Go to value investing & do a comparison..
And if a mutual fund can beat its beachmark for 2 years.. exit from it..

While choosing mutual fund it depends of investor risk appetite. if he is risk averse then it should go with large cap mutual fund and if you are risk taker then you can opt for mid or multi cap mutual fund.
you should expect only 15% cagr from mutual fund this is realistic return.