How to report wrong credit information on my name to CIBIL?

I see there are multiple credit cards on my name in one score app which do not belong to me. If I try to report it on CIBIL website, it asks me to login and when I try to login it asks me to pay some amount to login

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
I'm facing a similar issue.
One of my HDFC credit cards is shown twice in the OneScore -> My Loans section. Plus, in the duplicate credit card, the last digit is different.
However, it is not being reflected in the Cibil score or Experian score reports in the OneScore app. I think it is a bug in the app.

Can you confirm if you are facing the exact same thing or is it different for you?

yes same issue...the last digits are different and there are multiple cards which I dont have still shown in app. However, my main concern is how do I report these false information to CIBIL/Experian

If It's bug on the app ..First try to report on the app. If they are replying just put the review on playstore they'll surely reply back

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
yes same issue...the last digits are different and there are multiple cards which I dont have still shown in app. However, my main concern is how do I report these false information to CIBIL/Experian
As I've mentioned earlier, it's most likely a bug in the app. My CIBIL/Experian reports have accurate information.
The One Score app doesn't provide any contact number. So, I have mailed the team regarding this issue. I would suggest you to do the same.

Lastly, I've never reported before to the CIBIL or Experian portal. The only thing I know is that you can get a reference number for your credit report from the One Score app and then report it on the online platform. Though, they don't charge money for reporting false information.
Check carefully if you are using the right platform.