How to Transfer Money from Credit Card to UPI without Any Charges Without Rupay Credit Card: A Step-by-Step Guide

How to Transfer Money from Credit Card to UPI without Any Charges: A Step-by-Step Guide

Step 1: Open the Zomato App

Start by launching the Zomato app on your phone.

Step 2: Click on the Profile Option

In the bottom right corner, click on your profile icon.

Step 3: Go to Payment Settings

Scroll down and find the "Payment Settings" option. Click on it to proceed.

Step 4: Add Amazon Pay Balance

In the payment settings, select "Add Amazon Pay Balance" as your preferred option.

Step 5: Click on "Add Money"

Once you've selected Amazon Pay Balance, tap the "Add Money" button.

Step 6: Select Credit Card Payment

Enter the amount you want to add, and choose "Credit Card" as the payment method.

Step 7: Enter Your Credit Card Details

Provide your credit card details, including the card number, expiration date, and CVV. Complete the payment process.

✅ Your money will now be added to your Amazon Pay UPI/Wallet.

⚠️ Important Note: Ensure that you have created or activated your Amazon Pay UPI/Wallet before proceeding.

Last edited:
But it is not possible to transfer money from Amazon Pay to bank account. Did you try doing so and did the money credit to your bank account?

But it is not possible to transfer money from Amazon Pay to bank account. Did you try doing so and did the money credit to your bank account?
The money doesn't go into a gift card; instead, it is credited to Amazon Pay UPI/Wallet. From there, you can withdraw the money, unlike with an Amazon gift card balance, which cannot be withdrawn.

zack54

KF Mentor
The money doesn't go into a gift card; instead, it is credited to Amazon Pay UPI/Wallet. From there, you can withdraw the money, unlike with an Amazon gift card balance, which cannot be withdrawn.
Have you transferred the money from your amazon pay balance to your bank account?
If yes kindly share the step for the process as well, also any charges you paid for the successful transaction.
Please share.

Teja-

KF Ace
Have you transferred the money from your amazon pay balance to your bank account?
If yes kindly share the step for the process as well, also any charges you paid for the successful transaction.
Please share.
Its absolutely working, I tried it there is no single extra rupee I paid for it ..

Attachments

• IMG_1060.jpeg
    IMG_1060.jpeg
    478.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1061.jpeg
    IMG_1061.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 8

zack54

KF Mentor
Its absolutely working, I tried it there is no single extra rupee I paid for it ..
Dear Friend,

As per the image shared Have you transferred the amount of 480 to your bank account or you paid to some other amazon pay wallet account?
Please clear out.

Thanks