I am a student but have a total annual UPI transaction amount of more than 6 lakhs. How should I file ITR?

suzi_eee

KF Rookie
I am a student but have a total annual UPI transaction amount of more than 6 lakhs. How should I file ITR? I never filed before as I am 20. The most of transactions took place due to my father's business. Note:- I only help my father part-time other than that no source of income from jobs.

Last edited:
I am a student but have a total annual UPI transaction amount of more than 6 lakhs. How should I file ITR? I never filed before as I am 20. The most of transactions took place due to my father's business. Note:- I only help my father part-time other than that no source of income from jobs.
You dont need to file, just dont cross the 10 Lakhs limit and you will be safe, I guess

suzi_eee

KF Rookie
You dont need to file, just dont cross the 10 Lakhs limit and you will be safe, I guess
Thank you for replying but I got to know from bekifaayti channel that if your UPI transactions cross 2.5 lakh then you might get a notice. I value your reply but I'm genuinely very confused 😕..!

Thank you for replying but I got to know from bekifaayti channel that if your UPI transactions cross 2.5 lakh then you might get a notice. I value your reply but I'm genuinely very confused 😕..!
It was 20 lakhs , look into the SS. you don't need to worry at all. Screenshot_2024-04-04-11-23-17-21_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Skylar

KF Mentor
6lac spend or recived money from your fathers' clients/customers?

Prince

KF Expert
Hie,
Compute your Receipts and classify that in Income & Repayable Loan, Non Repayable Loans are also Income and then Check if the amount is more than 2.5 Lacs, then Yes, and if not then you dont need to file