I am thinking to take education loan..is it worth for me

kk Dd

KF Rookie
I am Kamal, 23 years old, a Bsc nursing graduate. Currently I am doing job. But I am not happy with salary of Nurses. That's why I am thinking to take 10 lak loan and to do mba from prasix business school (where placement record are decent). I am confused about taking loan. Because if I get job after mba i will repay within in 2 year. But I not get any job then my life will be hell. Can you people suggest me what to do

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
I am Kamal, 23 years old, a Bsc nursing graduate. Currently I am doing job. But I am not happy with salary of Nurses. That's why I am thinking to take 10 lak loan and to do mba from prasix business school (where placement record are decent). I am confused about taking loan. Because if I get job after mba i will repay within in 2 year. But I not get any job then my life will be hell. Can you people suggest me what to do
Hi, it's really hard for anyone else to make this decision for you. It is completely your call, and I think you already know the pros and cons. If there is anything specific question regarding education loan, happy to help you with that

kk Dd

KF Rookie
Hi, it's really hard for anyone else to make this decision for you. It is completely your call, and I think you already know the pros and cons. If there is anything specific question regarding education loan, happy to help you with that
Sir I will took loan through students credit card ( a West Bengal state government scheme). Here some people told I have to pay 4% of pricipal ammount.
But some told that I have to pay 9-10% interest, when I will pay full ammount rest 5-6% interest they will return us

I go through the site but there don't have any data about this.
So can you please help me.
How much interest I have to pay