I want to get Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card

I want to get Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card but it says not serviceable at my Pincode, but I have a nearby ICICI Bank branch, and while applying for other ICICI Credit Cards it doesn't show pincode not serviceable.
What can I do?

cardy

KF Expert
I want to get Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card but it says not serviceable at my Pincode, but I have a nearby ICICI Bank branch, and while applying for other ICICI Credit Cards it doesn't show pincode not serviceable.
What can I do?
It's not about icici branch.
Amazon pay ICICI card service area and icici service area may be different

Rkagrawal

KF Ace
You get that card by applying on icici bank web side. Put your number there and customer executive will call you. You cibil score should be 750 + and make ITR Of 3 lac income. Card will be instant issue to you.
#picode doesn't matter.

Skylar

KF Master
2months back Amazon card was rejected. Can I reapply from different account mobile number?
Yes, but your PAN number and credit history will be the same. So, if you don't know the proper reason for rejection then you had better enquire about them and reapply or else it will be rejected again.
(ICICI has 6 months cooling period)

Skylar

KF Master
You get that card by applying on icici bank web side. Put your number there and customer executive will call you. You cibil score should be 750 + and make ITR Of 3 lac income. Card will be instant issue to you.
#picode doesn't matter.
760+

Skylar

KF Master
but I have a nearby ICICI Bank branch, and while applying for other ICICI Credit Cards it doesn't show pincode not serviceable.
Not every branch is enabled with all the features.
Only savings account is common. Locker, credit cards and other services are available only in a few branches.