ICICI Amazon credit card pin genration

Japji

KF Rookie
I have a ICICI Amazon credit card and using it almost for 3 months at Amazon shopping which does not required secret pin . Now I want to use it for other general purpose which requires pin . When I enquire it on ICICI website they are saying I need user I’d and password for their internet banking through which I can generate pin , for that I have user I’d but not a password for which I need to registers mobile which can be done physically by activating account at ICICI branch . I need alternative for that

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I have a ICICI Amazon credit card and using it almost for 3 months at Amazon shopping which does not required secret pin . Now I want to use it for other general purpose which requires pin . When I enquire it on ICICI website they are saying I need user I’d and password for their internet banking through which I can generate pin , for that I have user I’d but not a password for which I need to registers mobile which can be done physically by activating account at ICICI branch . I need alternative for that
Bank executives are misleading you, just set iMobile Pay App with your Amazon Pay ICICI CC as shown in below YT video 👇
1000027387.jpg

Skylar

KF Master
They are trying to cross sell you savings account.

- All you need to do is install ICICI iMobile Pay App and Enter your registered mobile number rest the app will take care of the login.