ICICI Bank Education loan for working professional - No Collateral and Co-applicant

udayrao0203

KF Rookie
I want to apply for education loan without collateral and co-applicant, I recently got to know about ICICI education loan for working professional, where they give education loan to working professional with more than 2 years of work experience. Does anyone know about this product from ICICI bank ? Anyone who has applied or received this particular Self co-applicant education loan from ICICI Bank?

Kalyan

KF Ace
I want to apply for education loan without collateral and co-applicant, I recently got to know about ICICI education loan for working professional, where they give education loan to working professional with more than 2 years of work experience. Does anyone know about this product from ICICI bank ? Anyone who has applied or received this particular Self co-applicant education loan from ICICI Bank?
For education loan firstly you need to have an offer from a recognised University,second requirement is income which already you have as mentioned above,so it won't be difficult to get an education loan.