ICICI Coral rupay card

RJ_9

KF Rookie
Hi everyone My name is RJ, recently 6 months ago Amazon offer to me ICICI Amazon pay cc but now I need rupay variant cc because I don't have any rupay card so can you help me ICICI rupay variant card offer and I have axis My zone and Neo both are LTF card but not a rupay variant so anyone suggest me.

zack54

KF Mentor
Go for Axis bank Kwik card. This card can be applied from the Kiwi app and its a LTF rupay card which gives benefits. 1 percent cashback and directly credited to your linked bank account.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Hi everyone My name is RJ, recently 6 months ago Amazon offer to me ICICI Amazon pay cc but now I need rupay variant cc because I don't have any rupay card so can you help me ICICI rupay variant card offer and I have axis My zone and Neo both are LTF card but not a rupay variant so anyone suggest me.
To get CORAL Card in RUPAY variant, first apply for the PLATINUM CHIP Card as the bank is currently issuing CORAL RUPAY to its existing customers only.
I have CORAL RUPAY which was given to me 08/2023 as I was using the PLATINUM CHIP card form 2021.
So you have to have a history with ICICI to get the rupay variant.
I think you should apply for the HDFC RUPAY DIGITAL card, I have seen people getting that easily.

RJ_9

KF Rookie
To get CORAL Card in RUPAY variant, first apply for the PLATINUM CHIP Card as the bank is currently issuing CORAL RUPAY to its existing customers only.
I have CORAL RUPAY which was given to me 08/2023 as I was using the PLATINUM CHIP card form 2021.
So you have to have a history with ICICI to get the rupay variant.
I think you should apply for the HDFC RUPAY DIGITAL card, I have seen people getting that easily.
Thank you

Trilochan20

KF Expert
Try TataNEU rupay card, better than any rupay cards available in the market. Amazon Coral Rupay CC have very less reward return rate. -_-

There are other good Rupay cards available in Market.

Good Morning RJ!
I have 3 Rupay Credit Cards. HDFC UPI Rupay Card, ICICI Coral Rupay Card and recently received IndusInd Platinum Rupay. The first 2 of them are straight way issued via their native app’s (HDFC Payzapp & ICICI iMobile resp.). Both of them were available as flash offers (click and apply) in their apps while they were launched & they just simply replicated the credit value of my existing cards from the native banks. So, most of the RuPay cards would be issued based on your existing CC relations with the bank. Interestingly, there are other ways you can apply full LTF Rupay or any other Credit cards irrespective of whether you have any existing relationship with issuing Bank or not. The 3rd one, ie. IndusInd Platinum RuPay Credit card (Life Time Free) I applied thru CashKaro app, straight way process and also got ₹2000 as cashback (to be redeemed as Amazon Pay Balance in CashKaro) after ~48 hrs (formal acceptance of CC application). You can check a plethora of Financial Needs (Zero Balance Savings AC, LTF or Premium CC etc) readily listed or regularly flashed on CashKaro & also enjoy huge cashbacks. If you like my guidance you can support me (small commission) by registering thru CaskKaro App
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: