ICICI MMT Signature credit card in 2023

Arpan99

KF Rookie
It's a card giving offers on MakeMyTrip having one time joining fee of 2500. Is the card worth it in 2023 because I want to keep an ICICI card for getting bank discount on Flipkart or Amazon or any other places with some value.

DadofJohnWick

KF Rookie
yes, i just took it a couple months back. for a one time fee this is a decent card. you effectively pay around 1500 (joining fee + gst - mycash); which is not bad at all. it is eligible for all ICICI instant discount offers that are offered.
only caveat to note is that you have to spend atleast 5k per qtr to get lounge access in the next qtr. other than that it is s decent card for instant discounts

Skylar

KF Master
yes, i just took it a couple months back. for a one time fee this is a decent card. you effectively pay around 1500 (joining fee + gst - mycash); which is not bad at all. it is eligible for all ICICI instant discount offers that are offered.
only caveat to note is that you have to spend atleast 5k per qtr to get lounge access in the next qtr. other than that it is s decent card for instant discounts
Are you using this card?
Did you get MMT membership with it? Was it useful in any way for getting a discount or any other perks?

abhimarda

KF Mentor
It's a card giving offers on MakeMyTrip having one time joining fee of 2500. Is the card worth it in 2023 because I want to keep an ICICI card for getting bank discount on Flipkart or Amazon or any other places with some value.
If you just need to use the ICICI card for getting bank offers then why don't you go for ICICI platinum card which is LTF and gets easily approved as well. You will get all ICICI offers on it