ICTG or Investment Company Trust for Growth is a type of mutual fund that invests in companies that are expected to grow rapidly. These funds typically have a higher risk profile than other types of mutual funds, but they also have the potential for higher returns.
- Potential for high returns: ICTG funds invest in companies that are expected to grow rapidly, which means that they have the potential to generate high returns for investors.
- Diversification: ICTG funds typically invest in a variety of different high-growth companies, which can help to reduce risk.
- Professional management: ICTG funds are managed by professional investment managers who have the experience and expertise to select and manage high-growth companies.
- Higher risk: ICTG funds have a higher risk profile than other types of mutual funds
- Costs: ICTG funds typically have higher fees than other types of mutual funds.
- Illiquidity: ICTG funds can be illiquid.