IDFC classic Credit Card To Select Credit Card Upgrade.

Christmas

KF Ace
Mere Paas Classic Credit Card hai IDFC bank ka Mujhe #Select Credit Card Chahiye Kaise Upgrade karu Koi Easy Way ho toh please share.😇

Ramesh181

KF Ace
They will never do it until it comes from their end as a preapproved offer. First they will say your limit has to be increased and subsequently the card upgrade, which never happens in majority of the cases. Pathetic customer service. I've been trying to upgrade my IDFC Select card to Wealth card for the last 2.5 yrs without any luck and I gave up now. I am going to close my Select card soon.

rk2354976

KF Ace
I think currently no major difference in select and wealth, only minor difference is there, I also wanted to upgrade but when I saw benefits after devaluation then left it.

Christmas

KF Ace
They will never do it until it comes from their end as a preapproved offer. First they will say your limit has to be increased and subsequently the card upgrade, which never happens in majority of the cases. Pathetic customer service. I've been trying to upgrade my IDFC Select card to Wealth card for the last 2.5 yrs without any luck and I gave up now. I am going to close my Select card soon.
Thank you for your response

Sujeet

KF Ace
I had idfc select card and hardly used it once or twice for movie tickets when it was a discount of 250 for select cards. Post the downgrade in a month or two i blocked the card and sent a request to close the card to which they called me back and tried to retain me by giving free upgrade to wealth without any documents . I accepted and now hv kept the wealth card again just for movie offer .

So yes if you put request for card closure they may try to retain you by upgrading ur card.