Important Update: Discontinuation of Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card

I wanted to share some important news regarding the Axis Bank Vistara credit card. Unfortunately, Axis Bank has discontinued this card and is no longer processing new applications. If you recently applied for the Vistara credit card, your application may have been declined. Additionally, applications submitted within the past two weeks are currently on hold, so it’s a good idea to check the status of your application.

If you need further clarification or confirmation about your application status, I suggest reaching out to Axis Bank’s offline customer service agents. Please be aware that Axis Bank is no longer processing new applications for the Vistara credit card, and they will not be accepting biometric data for these cards.

This decision comes as Air India prepares to announce its revamped Flying Returns program, actively promoting its services. We may hear more about the merger of Air Vistara with Air India in the fourth quarter, which could affect the future of Club Vistara.

It's a developing story and I will update once I get to know more!

zacobite

KF Mentor
I wanted to share some important news regarding the Axis Bank Vistara credit card. Unfortunately, Axis Bank has discontinued this card and is no longer processing new applications. If you recently applied for the Vistara credit card, your application may have been declined. Additionally, applications submitted within the past two weeks are currently on hold, so it’s a good idea to check the status of your application.

If you need further clarification or confirmation about your application status, I suggest reaching out to Axis Bank’s offline customer service agents. Please be aware that Axis Bank is no longer processing new applications for the Vistara credit card, and they will not be accepting biometric data for these cards.

This decision comes as Air India prepares to announce its revamped Flying Returns program, actively promoting its services. We may hear more about the merger of Air Vistara with Air India in the fourth quarter, which could affect the future of Club Vistara.

It's a developing story and I will update once I get to know more!
And there is the final nail in the coffin of what was once a fantastic card killed by a bank

Platypus007

KF Rookie
I just got an Axis Vistara Infinite card. Either a salary slip of 2.5lacs/month or any existing credit card (atleast a year old) with 10lacs limit is needed to submit your application. The gold membership is now for only 1 year and can be retained if you make 4 trips via Vistara. if not, it downgrades to silver.