Initial credit card

adwaithpn

KF Rookie
Hi
Iam planning to apply for an unsecured credit card.what cc should I apply for. Iam a salaried employee of 20 k a month. I also have an idfc wow card with current limit of 10k. My cibil is 774 and my spends are generally offline spends with little online spends. Please help me with this!!

Don't apply for any ICICI credit cards as they have a requirement of 30-35K salary per month in order to issue a credit card in the first place.
May be try apply for SBI, but the issue with SBI is that they don't provide LTF cards.

gagan43

KF Expert
Hi
Iam planning to apply for an unsecured credit card.what cc should I apply for. Iam a salaried employee of 20 k a month. I also have an idfc wow card with current limit of 10k. My cibil is 774 and my spends are generally offline spends with little online spends. Please help me with this!!
Try to apply for Axis bank cards limit will be lower because axis bank is not hood in terms of giving cr limits and as they are now giving cards to beginners who are salaried and chances of approval is high as you are holding FD-backed card
Pro tip-:
Try for axis IOCL Card
Card is avg with joining and annual fee of 500+gst but approval rate is high nowadays
So take it as your first use it and after 6 months apply for new card (as you have soo many LTF options afterwards)

Last edited:

Shre

KF Ace
Try IDFC select
Go to
idfcfr.in/E0eZsW

Or try Tata Neu HDFC this will help in UPI
tatadigital.com/v2/finance/creditcard/product-detail?referralCode=SHRE582&utm_content=SHRE582