Introduction

What all are there in risk management?
Hey, so now I explained you in short.. later i write a detailed thread on it..
So, every event has risk associated with, and the probability to happen that event (risk)
Let's take. An example. If you are going out for a long drive. Now, the chances of accident is also a risk associated with that, but only the (accident) is a risk associated to that you cannot stop you to not go out. Then you think upon the probability to happen a accident. This is how risk and probability co- related.
Hope you it clear in short...
Disclaimer - it's just an example. Don't take it personally.

So, every event has risk associated with, and the probability to happen that event (risk)
Let's take. An example. If you are going out for a long drive. Now, the chances of accident is also a risk associated with that, but only the (accident) is a risk associated to that you cannot stop you to not go out. Then you think upon the probability to happen a accident. This is how risk and probability co- related.
Got it ,thanks for explaining 🚀🚀

Akash

KF Ace
Oh!

Akash

KF Ace
Hay Abhishek , did u also learn risk management on trading forex , like that risk to reward ratio and stop loss.