IPO Market

anmol443

KF Rookie
Hey anybody applying in the IPO market ?
And tell me what are the parameters you review before applying like listing gains or long term investments?

sagar_03

KF Ace
Yes I apply to some of the IPOs
I only apply for listing gains.
I normally check Subscription if IPO is oversubscribed more than 50 times then there are good chances of listing gains & also check GMP on chittorgarh.

Sagar Bomble

KF Rookie
You should also check other parameters as well while applying for the IPO like:
1. How are the financials of the company,
2. In which industry is the company operating,
3. who are the competitors of the company and what are their valuations & PE multiple
4 Is the company really good to hold for long term? If in case you don't get listing gains
5. If you are a long term investor you should read the DRHP (Draft red hearing prospectus) because the company in which you are investing can become the next DMART, Reliance, HDFC Bank, Infosys, TCS. AND It can go the other side as well
So it's better to do the thorough research while investing every rupees

And tell me what are the parameters you review before applying like listing gains or long term investments?
Invest money thinking like you are a long term investor , in case you make money in short term it must be welcomed but if due to any bad sentiments in market your capital gets depreciated you must have enough courage and funds to hold the stock for long term.

kayush2233

KF Rookie
Earlier i used to check financial, company future goals and many fundamentals but now i check only gmp and subscription status