Is HDFC Tata Neu Credit card LTF

Skylar

KF Master
How to apply for that if I'm working at TCS
Install Tata neu Application
- Look for the credit card section and navigate to the Tata Neu credit card page.
- Click on apply
- If you want extra 500 coins as use referral code: SOMA381
- Fill out the application form and submit it.

shukla

KF Ace
Install Tata neu Application
- Look for the credit card section and navigate to the Tata Neu credit card page.
- Click on apply
- If you want extra 500 coins as use referral code: SOMA381
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
Thanks for your response, but I'm getting only free joining with 499 renewal fee

shukla

KF Ace
You can get it LTF, but apply as a TCS employee.

I work for some other company, but applied as TCS Employee (filled organisation as TCS) and in VKYC told TCS. Got TataNeu Infinity LTF with this process.,

** you need to already be an existing HDFC credit card holder (with a credit limit of 1.5L & above) only then you will get it.

Hope this helps.
Heyyy, I'm working at TCS for real how can I get it

palan

KF Ace
You can get it LTF, but apply as a TCS employee.

I work for some other company, but applied as TCS Employee (filled organisation as TCS) and in VKYC told TCS. Got TataNeu Infinity LTF with this process.,

** you need to already be an existing HDFC credit card holder (with a credit limit of 1.5L & above) only then you will get it.

Hope this helps.
In vkyc , are they asking about selary slip or any income proof??

In vkyc , are they asking about selary slip or any income proof??
They won't ask anything in VKYC, they will say the details and you keep saying YES, YES.. that's it.
If you have an existing HDFC card with a limit of 1.5L+, then you will get an Infinity card, else you will get a Plus card.
Also while applying, you can use my code - LOVE1653