Is IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit card worth?

NisargShah

KF Rookie
I am looking forward to get my first ever credit card. I am eligibile for IDFC First Millennia credit card. Is this card worth taking? And major disadvantages with this card?
And can anyone clarify whether this card is Visa card or RuPay card? I am unable to get a confirm answer on this.
Thanks in advance.

zacobite

KF Mentor
I am looking forward to get my first ever credit card. I am eligibile for IDFC First Millennia credit card. Is this card worth taking? And major disadvantages with this card?
And can anyone clarify whether this card is Visa card or RuPay card? I am unable to get a confirm answer on this.
Thanks in advance.
first card.. take it.. use judiciously.. dont chase rewards.. in 6-9 months or 1 yr.. will boooost ur credit score.. then you can plan better

Skylar

KF Master
Thanks in advance.
Card is not good not even comes close average!
But if it's your first card, take it. This will help you build your credit history and after 6/9 months you can research and apply for better cards from other banks.

Skylar

KF Master
And can anyone clarify whether this card is Visa card or RuPay card?
You'll Get Master card/Visa
for Millennia Rupay there is not direct option in application. First you have to get the Millennia card then in their app you'll get option to get virtual Rupay card linked to your millennia card which can be used for UPI payments.
- That virtual card is not free you have to pay for it. Both joining and annual fees.

Skylar

KF Master
1713152365744.png
These 2 are Rupay cards avilable for direact applying as of now on IDFC
but they are paid cards - Power- 234.82 , Power Plus - 588.82