Is it true that kotak neo charge 0rs brokerage?

Vardan

KF Ace
Hey everyone I want to start trading option as i am searching for a broker with less charges and found this "kotak neo" can anyone explaine how is the brokerage is sort as per they're plan (30yrs) and all.
I choose kotak neo because I have low capital around (1k).

Plz help me to get into the market 🙏🏻

Vasim Shaikh

KF Rookie
Hey everyone I want to start trading option as i am searching for a broker with less charges and found this "kotak neo" can anyone explaine how is the brokerage is sort as per they're plan (30yrs) and all.

I had worked with Kotak securities for 3 years And my experience was too bad because of poor terminal. Now I am doing good with Upstox so my suggestion is to go with Upstox

udit.adhikari

KF Rookie
hey vardan. i understand your concern with brokrages. it is true that kotak neo charge zero brokrage but after charging an annual charge of 400. it keeps varyinh from time to time or you can say occasions to occasions. sometimes it gets laggy but overall i ustsay you can go for it. you can ask any queries regarding this. wil happy to help you

1ishanjaiswal

KF Rookie
hey vardan. I use Kotak Neo and I suggest u change the broker because they have lots of problems in intraday trading They can use the taking of delivery of shares but not intraday and I suggest if your capital is low try holding shares not intraday or I suggest go with grow or dhan it's my advice

theraj0007

KF Expert

I AM USING KOTAK NEO AND MY EXPERIENCE IS GOOD . YOU CAN GO THROUGH IT AS IT OFFERS ZERO BROKERAGE ON OPTION TRADING.
IN LONG TERM THIS BROKERAGE IS A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT.