Is One Card good?

Hello guys

Need your advice here. I wanted to know if ine card is good. I can so many youtubers just praising it. But the rewards are too less. 1 RP =10p.. but i can see that flipkart/amazon are offering 10% off(evn though other cards too have 10% off, one card shows around 500-1000 more off compared to them).
So I wanted advice o. Should i be going for onecard? It is anyhow free(i just want to use it for amazon/flipkart sales as for my daily use i have a different credit card). Do you guys think that the value of onecard will remain? Or once they sell number of cards, all these offers will vanish? Please advice.

Gigachad

KF Mentor
Hello guys

Need your advice here. I wanted to know if ine card is good. I can so many youtubers just praising it. But the rewards are too less. 1 RP =10p.. but i can see that flipkart/amazon are offering 10% off(evn though other cards too have 10% off, one card shows around 500-1000 more off compared to them).
So I wanted advice o. Should i be going for onecard? It is anyhow free(i just want to use it for amazon/flipkart sales as for my daily use i have a different credit card). Do you guys think that the value of onecard will remain? Or once they sell number of cards, all these offers will vanish? Please advice.
Its lifetime free metal credit card. With some hood offers.
No harm in taking.

Maverick

KF Rookie
They are a Fintech company of very small team, with worst customer support system. Poor working conduct and resolution. Almost all the time the customer care executive is clueless, delayed response on the complaint raised through the mail. Overall after holding the card from Past 1 year. I would not recommend anyone for ONE CARD !!!!

100bhagya

KF Rookie
Considering your decision to choose a credit card, it's crucial to evaluate various factors:

1. Reward Points Conversion: The conversion rate of 1 RP = 10p may not be competitive compared to other cards.
  2. Discount Offers: While OneCard offers discounts, it's essential to weigh these against offers from competitors, especially during sales on platforms like Amazon and Flipkart.
  3. Card Stability: Concerns about the sustainability of offers after an initial surge in card sales are valid. Consider the long-term commitment of OneCard to maintaining competitive perks.
  4. Comparative Analysis: Compare OneCard with other credit cards in the market, considering annual fees, interest rates, and additional perks.
  5. User Reviews: Real user experiences provide valuable insights into the practical aspects of using the card.
  6. Customer Support: The quality of customer service is crucial in case of issues or queries.
  7. Terms and Conditions: Thoroughly read the terms and conditions, especially regarding potential changes in offers or rewards.
Influencers may promote OneCard, but it's important to assess its actual worth. In my opinion, based on the factors mentioned, I wouldn't recommend opting for it. There are many credit cards, such as the Amazon ICICI credit card, Flipkart Axis card, SBI credit card, HDFC, which consistently offer competitive deals throughout the year.

Skylar

KF Master
As of 31/03/2024
Myntra: 6% value back
Flipkart
: 3% value back.
Kalyan: 2% value back
MakeMyTrip (MMT)
: 5% value back
Nykaa
: 5% value back
First Cry
: 3% value back
SonyLiv
: 30% value back on a 12-month subscription.
The Man Company: 12% value back.
Yatra: 8% value back
Bata
: 10% value back.
And here’s the cherry on top: every 500 coins can be converted into ₹50/- cash. 🌟

Dmart - spend 2500 and get 500 value back

Reliance smart - Spend 2500 and get 500 value back

and many more if you see "Around you" section of one card.

Totally worth it!

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Hi All,
I want to apply one card. However, asking for FD while applying. Did anyone applied without FD. Please let me know. Thanks.
Yes have been using ONECARD from 2022 without an FD, that too with a good limit.
ONECARD sees your credit history, payment history, your location, etc.
For many locations they are just giving the FD backed card, if you are from tier 1 or metro cities you can get the card easily without FD but for tier 2 or 3 cities you have to wait or get the FD card use it well, then convert that into non FD one.