Is there any government website where I can see all my mutual funds?

I have seen the bonds i purchased, it is in my demate account which can be seen on gov websites also, so if for any reason i do not get logged in, then can I see it on any gov site also?
so for mutual funds is there any gov site?

Last edited:

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I have seen the bonds i purchase it is in my demate account and i can see them on gov websites also, so if for any reason I not get logged in then i can see it on gov site also. so for mutual funds also is there any goe site.
I personally use Mf Centra App, Only for tracking my mutual funds.
Note: MFCentral is not a government app. It is a collaborative initiative by KFintech and CAMS, the two largest Mutual Fund Registrar & Transfer Agents (RTAs) in India, in association with the Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI). The platform was developed following a directive from the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to create a unified platform for mutual fund transactions.

In India, there isn’t a specific government website or app dedicated solely to tracking mutual funds.

Hope this helps 🤗

amitvicky

KF Expert
I have heard that people get monthly CAS report from NSDL.
It shows everything including how much gain/loss you incurred.
Not sure how to subscribe for that option, try googling.

swayam_90

KF Rookie
you can invest in long term capital in sbi mutuals as it is government company and also the level of security you get is very good for any insurance and investment related quiry feel free to text me -9326999631

zacobite

KF Mentor
I have seen the bonds i purchase it is in my demate account and i can see them on gov websites also, so if for any reason I not get logged in then i can see it on gov site also. so for mutual funds also is there any goe site.
mf central.. not govt. but regulated

Yes, for mutual funds in India, there is a government-regulated website where you can check your holdings. This website is maintained by the Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) and is called Mutual Funds Sahi Hai ( www.amfiindia.com ). Look for the section dedicated to investors on the website. This is where you can typically find tools to track your mutual fund investments. You may need to enter your PAN and other relevant details to access your mutual fund holdings information. Once authenticated, you should be able to see details of all your mutual fund investments, including the fund names, units held, transaction history, etc.

maulik

KF Rookie
No single government website shows all your mutual funds in India.
Here's the simple way to see them all:

Get a Consolidated Account Statement (CAS)
This document combines your holdings from different mutual funds.
You can get it electronically (eCAS) by registering your email with your mutual funds.

Use MFCentral
This online platform lets you view your mutual fund holdings across all companies in one place.

Important to Note:

Both eCAS and MFCentral require you to be registered with the service.
These platforms offer a consolidated view, but they are not government websites.
They are managed by private entities involved in mutual fund transactions.

AMFI (Association of Mutual Funds in India) itself won't show all your mutual funds.
While it's a central body for mutual funds in India, it focuses on investor education and industry regulations rather than individual investor holdings.