Is this platform genuine?

jatinarora97

KF Rookie
Dear Bekifaayati Team,

I commend your great initiative. This platform holds the promise of providing valuable assistance to numerous individuals, myself included, in addressing our financial inquiries.

However, I am inquiring whether this platform will offer distinctions from other community sites such as Quora or Reddit. For instance, if I were to pose a question like "What is the Best Credit Card to Purchase," how can you ensure that the responses I receive are genuine and not influenced by undisclosed affiliations, such as a covert influencer or a bank representative subtly promoting their products?

While I've developed trust in your platform through consistent viewership of your YouTube content, I am mindful that this trust might be susceptible to exploitation by individuals attempting to peddle subpar products.

I urge you to actively monitor all community posts. Utilizing AI for the detection of agenda-driven or misleading information would be advantageous in maintaining the integrity of the platform and ensuring a trustworthy community.

Thank you.

Gigachad

KF Mentor
Dear Bekifaayati Team,

I commend your great initiative. This platform holds the promise of providing valuable assistance to numerous individuals, myself included, in addressing our financial inquiries.

However, I am inquiring whether this platform will offer distinctions from other community sites such as Quora or Reddit. For instance, if I were to pose a question like "What is the Best Credit Card to Purchase," how can you ensure that the responses I receive are genuine and not influenced by undisclosed affiliations, such as a covert influencer or a bank representative subtly promoting their products?

While I've developed trust in your platform through consistent viewership of your YouTube content, I am mindful that this trust might be susceptible to exploitation by individuals attempting to peddle subpar products.

I urge you to actively monitor all community posts. Utilizing AI for the detection of agenda-driven or misleading information would be advantageous in maintaining the integrity of the platform and ensuring a trustworthy community.

Thank you.
They should remove content which is generated by ai.