Is Time Passing Too Fast Now?

Rawknee

KF Rookie
Ever since 2020, it feels like years have passed within weeks. I can't possibly explain this in words, but for some reason, time has been passing a bit too fast. Before I realized, my graduation was completed, someone who would seem a grown-up to the person I was before the lockdown. Festivals don't seem to make me happy now, and neither does having friends and going out with anyone...everything seems normal and everything goes by before I can process anything on my mind. Is it just me? I can't feel any emotions like I used to, is it something that all grown-ups go through/suffer with?

Ever since 2020, it feels like years have passed within weeks. I can't possibly explain this in words, but for some reason, time has been passing a bit too fast. Before I realized, my graduation was completed, someone who would seem a grown-up to the person I was before the lockdown. Festivals don't seem to make me happy now, and neither does having friends and going out with anyone...everything seems normal and everything goes by before I can process anything on my mind. Is it just me? I can't feel any emotions like I used to, is it something that all grown-ups go through/suffer with?
Same here :D

luciferocious

KF Mentor
+1

shiraz

KF Rookie
Just try to learn new things like coding and programming and stop consuming Instagram reels, YouTube shorts or any other useless content.

Start consuming good content that makes you a better person in your life.

I am also not a rich person or living in any metro city just a normal person living in village and doing farming.

In 2020 during lockdown, I also did not have any money but I had a 2nd hand laptop so I just started learning HTML CSS JavaScript Python and a little bit of Java

I only watch relative and useful content so I decided to make 5 6 google accounts & only watching same category content in 1 google account like Coding & Programming content in 1 Google Account and Banking & Finance Content in 1 Google Account

While Watching Banking & Finance Content on YouTube I Came To Know About Credit Card So I Take My Very First Credit Card Against FD on Feb 2022

Now I Have 30+ Credit Card Some of Mine and Some of my Family Members But I Managed All

I also purchased a Laptop Not Normal One But My Dream Laptop - Apple MacBook Air M1 Basic Model 8 256

After purchasing Laptop I Make Almost 80+ Normal Study Apps for Class 8 to 12 only in 2 months

Now I Am Earning 2 3 Dollar Every Day Doing Nothing After Publising Apps on Play Store

I am not telling you about earnings but the time I spend for Learning New Things

Both Coding, Programming & Banking & Finance These Two Things I Learnd Online. Where I lived and people living surrounding me don't even know about Programming and Banking & Finance.

Some People & My Friends Are Fearing for Go To The Banks

I Also Know Some People who are Earning Very Much But Not understand the Basic Concept of a Credit Card - A Person Giving 8k or Above Every Month For Just Credit Card Late Payment Fees. He Reciving 45k/Month But Have Credit Card Debt of 1.70L

Like He Widthrawal 5k and 2k Cash From ATM and Paying 500+GST, 500+GST = Total 1180 After Statement Generation

I am not enjoying the stupidity he did but thinking why they are not trying to understand any thing before taking something. He can learn everything with just a one search on youtube Like - How To Use Credit Card. I Tell Them Many Times But He Listen and Ignored & Start Paying Charges and Fees

He Received His 1st Credit Card from from Axis Bank Salary Account

He is not alone his senior also paying minimum amount due but receiving 1L+ Salary/Month

The conclusing is People Are Not Trying To Learn New Things.