IS Zomato Gold membership worth it ?

IS Zomato Gold membership worth it ?

• Total voters

tarik

KF Rookie
Honestly, it totally depends on your location.

Here's an example:
  • My hometown: Zomato had better deals, so I got Zomato Pro and saved 1000 rupees.
  • Gurgaon (workplace): Swiggy had better deals and more choices, So I'm using Swiggy Pro.

What to do:
  1. Look at both apps.
  2. See which one has a greater variety of food.
  3. Compare prices on the same restaurants across both apps.
  4. Based on that, choose the best app for your needs.

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
I buy the Zomato Gold membership only when I get that for less than Rs. 100.
In 3 months, I'm able to save more than Rs. 100 in just delivery. Plus the discount when dining.
For that scenario, it's worth it.
Like I'm getting it for Rs 49/month right now. It will be a good thing for me even though I order 4-5 times in a month. Thank you for that. I was very reluctant and though it to be a waste of money before reading this

Zomato Gold Membership - Detailed Review​

Zomato Gold is a premium membership program offered by the popular food delivery app Zomato in India.
Benefits:
  • Delivery Discounts: Get free delivery on orders above ₹199 from restaurants within 10 km.
  • Priority Delivery: Skip the queue and get your orders delivered faster during peak hours (lunch and dinner rush).
  • No Delay Guarantee: If your order takes longer than the estimated time, Zomato compensates you with coupon of the same order value.
  • Birthday Offer: Celebrate your special day with a complimentary dessert or beverage at select restaurants when you're a Gold member.
  • Additional Perks: Enjoy occasional bonus offers, discounts on weekend brunches, and early access to special sales on the Zomato app.
  • Dining perks : flat 50% off on zomato dining
Plans and Costs:
Zomato Gold offers several plans to cater to different needs and budgets:
  • 3 Months: Starting at ₹149, this is a budget-friendly option to give Gold a try.
  • 6 Months: Priced around ₹349, this plan offers better value for regular users.
  • 12 Months: The most cost-effective option at ₹649, ideal for frequent foodies.
and you can get at even lower price , as I have got 3 months plan for 79 rupees only, such a steal deal !!

Eligibility:
Anyone with a Zomato account can subscribe to Zomato Gold.

zomato gold membership .jpeg

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Massive Update for Zomato Gold: Zomato has cancelled the 'on - time guarantee' benefits for all the new Zomato Gold Members. Existing members will get this benefit till the plan lasts. Not sure if Zomato Gold is worth it after this major update.. This is what differentiated Zomato from Swiggy.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Massive Update for Zomato Gold: Zomato has cancelled the 'on - time guarantee' benefits for all the new Zomato Gold Members. Existing members will get this benefit till the plan lasts. Not sure if Zomato Gold is worth it after this major update.. This is what differentiated Zomato from Swiggy.
I don't think it was that good of a feature.
We would still get free delivery up to 10km and special discounts on dine-in.
Also, it will save Zomato riders from rash driving to be on time.

one time my delivery driver was late ,but zomato showed that the driver is within 100 meter radius for more than 30 mins and I didn't get any cashback

Zomato Gold's update, particularly its dining feature, is amazing. I received a flat 50% discount at many popular restaurants and saved close to 6000 rupees. The subscription only cost me 99 rupees. It's just amazing

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-04 at 01.29.22.jpeg