Jupiter Credit Card Jewel Rewards redemption

Nafees

KF Ace
Hi People,

Have anyone tried redemption of jewels given in Jupiter credit card?
I am not able to do so, first it says that you have to open a savings account and then it is not even allowing me to open the account as well.
Anyone is facing such problem?
People online said that we need account only for redemption in cash, but in my case, it is asking me to open the account for all the types of redemption.

Thanks,
Nafees

Skylar

KF Master
Hi People,

Have anyone tried redemption of jewels given in Jupiter credit card?
I am not able to do so, first it says that you have to open a savings account and then it is not even allowing me to open the account as well.
Anyone is facing such problem?
People online said that we need account only for redemption in cash, but in my case, it is asking me to open the account for all the types of redemption.

Thanks,
Nafees
Offtopic: How much did you spend? how many jewels you got and what is the redemption rate?

Nafees

KF Ace
I have spent around 10k, I have around 440 jewels and the redemption rate is 2 percent. Meaning, if you spent 100 rupees, then you will get 10 jewels and value of one jewel is 0.2 rupees. So for 10 jewels, you will get 2 rupees back. 2 percent Cashback.
Same thing is there for purchasing vouchers also through jewels, i.e. from 500 jewels, you can buy 100 Amazon Voucher.

Skylar

KF Master
I have spent around 10k, I have around 440 jewels and the redemption rate is 2 percent. Meaning, if you spent 100 rupees, then you will get 10 jewels and value of one jewel is 0.2 rupees. So for 10 jewels, you will get 2 rupees back. 2 percent Cashback.
Same thing is there for purchasing vouchers also through jewels, i.e. from 500 jewels, you can buy 100 Amazon Voucher.
Will there be any redemption charges?

Skylar

KF Master
Something is not right!

If reward rate is 2% for 10k you should get 200/- (1000 Jewels)
You only have 440 jewels so you got 88/- which is 0.88% return.

Nafees

KF Ace
No no, actually here is the catch. They have 3 categories, so the one which you select, in that only you will get 2 percent return and for all other category payments, you will get 0.4 percent only. That is why I have this much jewels.
And there are no redemption charges I believe.

Skylar

KF Master
No no, actually here is the catch. They have 3 categories, so the one which you select, in that only you will get 2 percent return and for all other category payments, you will get 0.4 percent only. That is why I have this much jewels.
And there are no redemption charges I believe.
Haan I'm aware of those 3 categories system, but its loss right when you compare the overall return.
Consider a card that only give 1% return on all transactions for 10k you get 100/- return, and now that is more than what you got on Jupitar for the 10K you spent.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Haan I'm aware of those 3 categories system, but its loss right when you compare the overall return.
Consider a card that only give 1% return on all transactions for 10k you get 100/- return, and now that is more than what you got on Jupitar for the 10K you spent.
exactly my point...so why to get Jupiter when you have much better card than this...

launchcraft

KF Mentor
That is correct indeed. 😊 Jo mila hai yaha to wo bhi redeem nahi ker pa raha hoon me. 😅
I was about to apply...thank you that I got to know the issues and that you get less rewards compare to any other card...
Jo 88 mile hai wo bhi redeem nhi hue:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Isiliye I am so not in favour of these new age fintechs:(

Skylar

KF Master
I was about to apply...thank you that I got to know the issues and that you get less rewards compare to any other card...
Upon observing popular content creators endorsing this card, I couldn’t help but feel skeptical about the company. As the saying goes, ‘Empty vessels make more sound. 😂😂

AnmolAg

KF Ace
Bro ye card aise kam nhi karta apke pass jo bhi jewal dikha rha h to turant redeem nhi hote agar apne aaj koi transection kiya h to usme jo jewel apko milega Isko redeem karne ki ek date hoti h usse phele wo redeem nhi hoga us date ke baad hoga Qunki abhi to apke ac m credit nhi hue h bs show ho rha h ap usko cash gold or gift m convert kar sakte ho lekin kuch dino ke baad uski date check karne ke liye Redeem m jake jewel history check karo

AnmolAg

KF Ace
That is correct indeed. 😊 Jo mila hai yaha to wo bhi redeem nahi ker pa raha hoon me. 😅
Bhai late redeem hota H lekin ho jata h I have this card for exp mene kal ek payment Kiya uspe mujhe 200 jewel mile lekin usko m 4 aug se phele redeem nhi kar sakta kul mila ke 10-11 din baad Redeem kar sakte ho

Nafees

KF Ace
Bhai late redeem hota H lekin ho jata h I have this card for exp mene kal ek payment Kiya uspe mujhe 200 jewel mile lekin usko m 4 aug se phele redeem nhi kar sakta kul mila ke 10-11 din baad Redeem kar sakte ho
That is correct bhai, kuch time bad ker sakte hain, but mera to wo bhi nahi ho raha hai. For every type of redemption, it is asking me to open a savings account and when I am clicking to open an account, it is not even allowing me to open the account.

AnmolAg

KF Ace
That is correct bhai, kuch time bad ker sakte hain, but mera to wo bhi nahi ho raha hai. For every type of redemption, it is asking me to open a savings account and when I am clicking to open an account, it is not even allowing me to open the account
Mera To ac h Jupiter pe baise redeem kya kar rhe ho cash, Or gold Qunki shayad uske liye hi ac ki zarurat hogi gift card try karo nhi to ac khul jayega wha se jake open mat karo ac ka section alag hoga open karne ke liye wha se kar lo 0 balance h bese bhi

AnmolAg

KF Ace
That is correct bhai, kuch time bad ker sakte hain, but mera to wo bhi nahi ho raha hai. For every type of redemption, it is asking me to open a savings account and when I am clicking to open an account, it is not even allowing me to open the account.
Or agar fir bhi na Ho To ek kam karo app ka data clean kar do Fir phele ac khol Lena details or no se fir card add kar lena

Nafees

KF Ace
Hmm, let’s see. But all in all, kam hi hai iske rewards, normal ek Tata Neu use kiya to usme zyada fayda hai with 1.5 percent return. 10k per 150 milte waha and yaha 100 bhi nahi ho paye.

AnmolAg

KF Ace
Hmm, let’s see. But all in all, kam hi hai iske rewards, normal ek Tata Neu use kiya to usme zyada fayda hai with 1.5 percent return. 10k per 150 milte waha and yaha 100 bhi nahi ho paye.
Ye LTF bhi to h wo paid bhi to h agar gold me investment kar dete ho to free m ek time pe accha Return mil jayega 1000 pe 20 rp to bese bhi 10k pe 200 ho gye bro 150 se to jyada hi h