Just Got My First Credit Card

Doubt?

KF Rookie
I just got my first credit card and I am like confused because I don't know a lot about credit cards. I have got Magnet Fd based credit card and I don't have any credit history. I just want know some basic things which is required to keep in mind while using credit card. Also I want to know when SBM bank reports the transactions to Cibil. Anyone can guide me. Think that I don't know anything and just want to learn.😅

shivamid6

KF Ace
I just got my first credit card and I am like confused because I don't know a lot about credit cards. I have got Magnet Fd based credit card and I don't have any credit history. I just want know some basic things which is required to keep in mind while using credit card. Also I want to know when SBM bank reports the transactions to Cibil. Anyone can guide me. Think that I don't know anything and just want to learn.😅
Use 30 % of your CC limit to keep Credit Score better.

zacobite

KF Mentor
spend as LESS as possible :).. Pay on time in full.. don't apply for too many credit cards in a hurry.. use for 12-18 months.. build slowly for a great life ahead...