Kotak 3 in 1 account should I upgrade or not?

rahul7418

KF Rookie
I am Kotak 811 account holder, the bank is calling and saying that you are getting 3 in 1 account for life time free, should we upgrade.They have asked for no brokerage account opening and no annual fee, please suggest what we should do.🥴🥴

Anindya98

KF Expert
I am Kotak 811 account holder, the bank is calling and saying that you are getting 3 in 1 account for life time free, should we upgrade.They have asked for no brokerage account opening and no annual fee, please suggest what we should do.🥴🥴
Do you need it?
If yes, then ask them to give it in writing. In the Demant Account, there is maintenance charges from the second year.

The Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC) for a Demat account is a fee that a Depository Participant (DP) or brokerage house charges to cover the costs of maintaining the electronic account. The AMC can range from ₹100 to ₹1000, depending on the DP, and can be paid annually or quarterly. Some DPs may waive the AMC for the first year to attract new customers.

Skylar

KF Master
I once upgraded and hated the services and AMC of 600 plus GST those days so closed it.