Kotak bank trading account

ganesh_9

KF Rookie
I recently opened a bank account in kotak mahindra bank and after few days bank representative called me and told your account is going to upgrade and you need to provide some details and after 1 days of doing this process I came to know that they opened a dmat account in my name my main concern is 10200 have been debited from my account and when I am seeing statement it is showing me fund has been transferred to ksec towards fees and charges is my money was in trading account like that or bank taken my money ? Can anyone help me with this .

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
When you open a demat account with Kotak , they will auto deduct the margin to your Kotak security account. However, you can get this money back.
To transfer funds using the Kotak Stock Trader app, first ensure you have your user ID and password. If you don't, retrieve them by selecting the "Help in Login" option in the app, clicking "Forget Password or User ID," and providing your details like name, PAN number, mobile number, and date of birth. Kotak will then email your credentials. Next, log into the Kotak Stock Trader app, click on the "More" option at the bottom right, and select "Fund." Then, choose the "Fund Transfer" option at the top, select "Trading Account to Bank Account," enter the amount, and submit to confirm the transfer.