Learn f&o

palan

KF Ace
I am 23 year old
I want to learn treading in f&o from basic.
Please suggest me how I start my career in this field. I can give 2-3 year
I just want to earn an extra income to meet my monthly income.

I am 23 year old
I want to learn treading in f&o from basic.
Please suggest me how I start my career in this field. I can give 2-3 year
I just want to earn an extra income to meet my monthly income.
Start learning from a trading institution. Register yourself in NISM attend webinars in NISM sites you will also get study materials for free to learning fundamental and technical analysis prefer those modules. After getting a basic knowledge of F&O deposit 5k only and start trading in equity be friendly with the broker's interface try to trade everyday with a proper SL try to survive with that 5k as much months you can then start F&O don't start with F&O you will face big losses which will disturb your psychology.
If you want to learn from videos you can follow Pushkar Raj Thakur's Channel for Basic and for advance you can follow Power Of Stocks.

palan

KF Ace
Start learning from a trading institution. Register yourself in NISM attend webinars in NISM sites you will also get study materials for free to learning fundamental and technical analysis prefer those modules. After getting a basic knowledge of F&O deposit 5k only and start trading in equity be friendly with the broker's interface try to trade everyday with a proper SL try to survive with that 5k as much months you can then start F&O don't start with F&O you will face big losses which will disturb your psychology.
If you want to learn from videos you can follow Pushkar Raj Thakur's Channel for Basic and for advance you can follow Power Of Stocks.
Thank you ☺️