LTF sbi credit card?

Hello all,

I wanted to apply for a SBI card(majorly for 10% off which we get on amazon or flipkart).

Can you suggest if SBI has any Life time free credit cards or SBI credit cards that have low fees and also are of good value for use?

Reactions: raz

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
SBI Cashback (Annual Fees of Rs. 1000) is one of the best beginners credit card out there, offering 5% cashback. Personally using that card since last 1 year, and even though there some devaluation in this card 6-7 months back but still I think it's totally worth it

Thanks Shavir, just to confirm, i have heard that this credit card cannot be used in amazon or flipkart sale for that 10% discount offer. Is this true?

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Had personally used this card 15-20 days back when the sale was launched, got the cashback smoothly. Not sure if they've delisted the card after that

Prince

KF Mentor
Hie Sankesh,

SBI does not offer any LTF, there basis cards start with 499+GST Annual fees and their best card for Cashbacks is SBI Cashback Credit Card, which has a fee of 1000+GST Annually, so if you can spend to effectively so as to cover the Annual Charges and save some thing. then it's a good card accordingly as per your spending habits.
Hence check your spending habits (Online/ Offline), Average Amount of spending and then go for the suitable card.

Skylar

KF Master
I wonder if these people even read the question properly, He asked for 10% off during sales and SBI Cashback card doesn't working during sales. 😂

Skylar

KF Master
Hello all,

I wanted to apply for a SBI card(majorly for 10% off which we get on amazon or flipkart).

Can you suggest if SBI has any Life time free credit cards or SBI credit cards that have low fees and also are of good value for use?
If you do not have any SBI card then try applying through an agent.

Simple save / Simply click
One of these will be given as LTF (Only for NTB- New to bank)

If you do not have any SBI card then try applying through an agent.

Simple save / Simply click
One of these will be given as LTF (Only for NTB- New to bank)
I haven't heard anyone getting any SBI card LTF till now. I am not sure if even the agent has the authorisation to make the card as LTF. SBI and it's internal policies...only God can change them or may be they will even tell God to come after lunch time 😂.

Skylar

KF Master
I haven't heard anyone getting any SBI card LTF till now. I am not sure if even the agent has the authorisation to make the card as LTF. SBI and it's internal policies...only God can change them or may be they will even tell God to come after lunch time 😂.
My father is Having SBI card from 9-year LTF.
Check on YouTube bro SBI gives LTF cards for NTB.

cardy

KF Expert
You should search for Tips and tricks of SBI
Retention officer usually make card LTF if costumer call CC and tells he want to close the card.
But to take retention offer you have to be an ETB or existing customer. Then how does a NTB customer getting LTF card bro.

Enlighten please!