Managing my credit card

Jay Jain

KF Rookie
I have almost 25 credit cards(total in family) of which 12-15 cards are used actively
Managing it is getting difficult for me..

Is there any option to change the bill generation and bill payment date same for all credit cards..
Or any platform where I get notification for credit cards at one place

Currently mail for statement generation goes in 4-5 emails, total 9-10 registered mobiles and 7-8 cred accounts are there
I need to check all this regularly so that I dont miss any due date..
After all efforts in 3-4 months I miss 1-2 dues due to which my cibil drops and big penalty is charged

For all this issue - I want to make same bill generation and bill payment date OR 1 place where I get notification for all credit cards
Please help

Regards,
Jay Jain

Jay Jain

KF Rookie
There are mutiple applications that allows you to manage all your credit cards at one place only
Can you suggest any such app..
Because as much I know..
This apps are linked to mobile numbers and give accurate notifications for credit card linked to that number only..
I want One app for all credit cards I have(linked with 9-10 mobile numbers)

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
You can manage all your Credit Cards using either CRED or CHEQ. Have been using CRED for quite some time now.

Additionally you can change the due dates of all the Credit Cards to a single date. RBI has added this feature for Credit Cards recently. You will need to submit a written application to all the Banks for this

Jay Jain

KF Rookie
You can manage all your Credit Cards using either CRED or CHEQ. Have been using CRED for quite some time now.

Additionally you can change the due dates of all the Credit Cards to a single date. RBI has added this feature for Credit Cards recently. You will need to submit a written application to all the Banks for this
Ok... I will ask banks to do so

Please change all the bill generation days to one date or nearby dates by mailing them.. It gets difficult with so many credit cards.. Would suggest u to cancel few..

Also, activate autopay feature on all of them.. Can contact @nebula_world on twitter for more insights

Jay Jain

KF Rookie
Please change all the bill generation days to one date or nearby dates by mailing them.. It gets difficult with so many credit cards.. Would suggest u to cancel few..

Also, activate autopay feature on all of them.. Can contact @nebula_world on twitter for more insights
Ok thanks

Gigachad

KF Mentor
I have almost 25 credit cards(total in family) of which 12-15 cards are used actively

Is there any option to change the bill generation and bill payment date same for all credit cards..

Currently mail for statement generation goes in 4-5 emails, total 9-10 registered mobiles and 7-8 cred accounts are there
After all efforts in 3-4 months I miss 1-2 dues due to which my cibil drops and big penalty is charged

For all this issue - I want to make same bill generation and bill payment date OR 1 place where I get notification for all credit cards
Please help

Regards,
Jay Jain
Call the customer care to change the bill generation date.

Just use paytm/cred for managing card.

Predator

KF Ace
Bro
Keep statement generation date of first three days for half of your cards and last week of month for other half.
and pay your all bills around 7 of every month of all the cards. This day you can finish the CC management task in 2-3 days

shiraz

KF Rookie

Please help

Regards,
Jay Jain
Don't Cancel Any Cards or Change The Statement Generation Dates of Your Credit Card

I have the solution for this problem 👍

If you have a laptop it will be easy for you otherwise mobile can also be used.

Just Make A Excel Sheet in Your Google Sheet Account Linked With Your Google Account and Also Download Google Sheet App from Play Store

The Sheet Will Look Like This

Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 11.16.14 AM.png