Maximum Utilisation of Swiggy HDFC Card?

harsh59

KF Rookie
Hey everyone, I was initially planning to apply for the SBI Cashback card, but now that the Swiggy HDFC card has been revalued, I’m reconsidering my options.

Here's what I know so far:

1. With the SBI Cashback card, using the Park+ trick (buying gift vouchers through Park+), you can effectively get around 11-13% cashback (7% + 5% for Zomato for example).

2. The Swiggy HDFC card offers a maximum of 10% cashback.

Given this, the SBI Cashback card still seems better due to the higher potential cashback. However, I'm concerned that the Park+ trick might not last forever. There's a risk that they'll change the MCC code for gift vouchers or that SBI will devalue the card and remove the double-dipping benefit.

My monthly expenses are around 12-15k, and they mainly revolve around online merchants like Zomato/Swiggy, Uber, Blinkit/Instamart, and Amazon. I don’t typically reach the cashback cap of either card.

If I get the Swiggy HDFC card, I’d be fine with using Swiggy over Zomato, as it doesn’t make a significant difference to me. Also if I didn't reach the 2 lakh cap then 500 fee is much better than 999

So, my question is: Are there any similar tricks or strategies for the Swiggy HDFC card, possibly through Smartbuy or any other method, that can match or surpass the effective cashback percentage of the SBI Cashback card? And also will this card can be used to avail any HDFC bank specific discounts on various sites?

Hi,
I tried the SBI cashback card for getting a Blinkit voucher but the transaction kept failing.
Does the cashback card not work now on Park+ app?