Money Deposited But Account Not open Rbl Bank

immukeshpatel

KF Rookie
I went to Rbl Bank, the branch says that you already have an account and your address is the same as in the old closed account, give us the same address, the address in the old account is from Karnataka. , but I never changed my address, my aadhar card address is from MP,

now I don't know how the address was changed, along with the address, mother's name and mail id have also changed, without my permission, so now the branch They are also not opening the account, I have gone to the branch 3 times, the branch says to give the address as per the old account, but I do not have that address, ever since the Aadhaar card was made, there is MP in my Aadhaar card.

I want to open a new account but now I am not able to open my account, I had deposited Rs 10,000 in the branch to open a new account, and I was also given Rkit but later I came to know that my old The address of the closed account is wrong, so the branch says to bring a new address, I had also deposited Rs 10,000, the branch has given me Rkit, the branch did not know that I have an old closed account,

which was closed in 2020, now I want to open a new account, Branch Says Provide Me Old Closed Account "Address", but I don't Have Any Karnataka address, i have a MP Address.

Now branch Giving me DD, I don't know When i receive DD.

immukeshpatel

KF Rookie
Branch Says - We will Send DD On your Address, I don't know when branch Send DD, on 18 January branch employe Says we will send dd on 19th January, but now No response from Branch employe, when i call employe than, he cut my call.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Branch Says - We will Send DD On your Address, I don't know when branch Send DD, on 18 January branch employe Says we will send dd on 19th January, but now No response from Branch employe, when i call employe than, he cut my call.
Would suggest visiting the branch and asking them for a definitive date for getting the date. In case you don't get a +ve reply you can always raise a complaint on RBI's ombudsman

abhimarda

KF Mentor
God knows on which address they will send...Karnataka?