MOTOR INSURANCE PRIVATE AND COMMERCIAL

SHAIKHUSAMA

KF Rookie
I know there is many questions but you are not share the proper details send your vehicle make model registration date state of purchase send me the proper brief of your bike details

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Hi Guys, just a reminder sharing of private information (phone number, email) is prohibited on the platform. Neither is selling/ marketing of any kind of service.

This portal is purely for sharing knowledge

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
@zacobite although you get good deal if getting it directly from company, but often i've observed that most insurance companies massively lack in post sale service. Have faced this personally with Bajaj and ICICI. Claims are much smoother via an agent, that is if you have a good agent.

zacobite

KF Mentor
@zacobite although you get good deal if getting it directly from company, but often i've observed that most insurance companies massively lack in post sale service. Have faced this personally with Bajaj and ICICI. Claims are much smoother via an agent, that is if you have a good agent.
"good agent" is a very rare commodity.. you will never know until you need them.. i have never used an agent.. but if you are lucky to get a good one then they are v v valuable especially for health insurance... for all other types doesn't really matter...never had a problem to date eg.. if claim is genuine the workshop will take care if everything for vehicle.. When we want 'jugaad' for something missing is when a really influential agent can help (who may not be straight & honest)

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
I found Ditto's service decent. Unfortunately, have had to make 2 claims for my Health Insurance in the past year or so, both the times their service was on point

zacobite

KF Mentor
I found Ditto's service decent. Unfortunately, have had to make 2 claims for my Health Insurance in the past year or so, both the times their service was on point
Good.. i am sure there are bright spots.. i am hearing gd things about ditto.. hope they sustain once they grow to scale

bhavikyogesh

KF Rookie
I have got hdfc ergo health insurance... the video shared by the website for car insurance also shows that hdfc ergo is a good company for car insurance...so taking a car insurance from hdfc will benefit?? also going to the same agent for doing the car insurance will help??