Multiple bank account with same mobile number

VP1701

KF Rookie
I am trying to open multiple Bank account of my relatives for ipo with the same mobile number it is possible?

Jatin

KF Rookie
Yes, it is possible but only offline mode, if you want open online mode multiple bank account you can not do this.

Jatin

KF Rookie
I am trying to open multiple Bank account of my relatives for ipo with the same mobile number it is possible?
Yes, it is possible but only offline mode, if you want open online mode multiple bank account you can not do this.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I think it should not be any issues as long as you open accounts with different banks where those relatives do not already have accounts.

Last edited:
Multiple bank account with same mobile number is possible but ipo apply only with this demat account in which same mobile number in demat and bank account, if demat account and bank account registered number not same then ipo application rejected.