Mutual fund ranking

Which site has a better ranking of mutual funds for mid cap, small cap, flexicap and mutlicap categories?
Previously ETMoney used to show ranking but that is now a genius benefit.
How about ranking from Crisil, Value Research Online, Groww, 5paisa and IndMoney? I can see all of these sites give ranking to mutual funds, but which one is better. Please suggest based on your experience.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I use MFCentral after checking the performance on tickertape. Works best for me. I do refer to INDMoney for US ETFs.

Which site has a better ranking of mutual funds for mid cap, small cap, flexicap and mutlicap categories?
Previously ETMoney used to show ranking but that is now a genius benefit.
How about ranking from Crisil, Value Research Online, Groww, 5paisa and IndMoney? I can see all of these sites give ranking to mutual funds, but which one is better. Please suggest based on your experience.
According to me Crisil and Value research are good research sites to find the rating of MFs. And Crisil is a registered ranking company itself.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Value research used to be decent, but now their rankings keep changing frequently. Have found morningstar to be decent but at the end you will need to do your own research before taking the final call. Can't rely completely on any 3rd party website's ranking