Mutual Fund SIP

I want to start mutual fund SIP monthly in 5,6 Mutual funds, where should I start where there is least expense ratio, should I start individual mutual fund website or go with app like grow, angel one etc

Try Groww app. Make sure you have minimal funds in your portfolio. Pick 1 large, mid, small and flexi cap fund. Continue investing for at least 8-10 years.

DYOR based on your risk taking ability and goal.

I want to start mutual fund SIP monthly in 5,6 Mutual funds, where should I start where there is least expense ratio, should I start individual mutual fund website or go with app like grow, angel one etc
According to me 5 to 6 funds is not necessary instead of investing in 5 to 6 funds invest in 4 good funds so you can diversify the money in a good way. Go for Flexi Cap funds, Small Cap funds, Index funds and Debt funds(This will provide you a cushion when market will enter to a correction phase.)
According, to me Groww have some UI issues so you can prefer Coin or ET Money both are user friendly apps. And to see the magic of compounding kindly select a time horizon of more than 15 years.