My Credit card got rejected 2 times in a row

Vipul0007

KF Ace
I don’t know what happened but i got an email from hdfc bank I don’t know what to do please suggest me i am attending a email
And i have shown this email to bank employee they don’t worry it just for the application

Attachments

• IMG_1207.jpeg
    IMG_1207.jpeg
    397.2 KB · Views: 29

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I don’t know what happened but i got an email from hdfc bank I don’t know what to do please suggest me i am attending a email
And i have shown this email to bank employee they don’t worry it just for the application
If bank executive are not assisting you in this matter then try sending a mail to HDFC CC customer service (priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com) regarding the same along with attaching all the necessary screenshots, documents supporting your issue. They will surely help you. 🤗

Tip: Use AI to write a Formal Complaint mail

Skylar

KF Master
Brother, they were unable to verify your address, and they are requesting you to provide address proof at your nearest HDFC branch.

Once you submit the proof, they will attach it to your application and send agents to verify your address. If your address is successfully verified, they will proceed with your application.

AnmolAg

KF Ace
Brother, they were unable to verify your address, and they are requesting you to provide address proof at your nearest HDFC branch.

Once you submit the proof, they will attach it to your application and send agents to verify your address. If your address is successfully verified, they will proceed with your application.
Mene hdfc card ke liye apply Kiya Same problem lekin mere case m card reject ho gya aisa koi mail nhi aaya ye lucky h bhai 😅

Skylar

KF Master
Mene hdfc card ke liye apply Kiya Same problem lekin mere case m card reject ho gya aisa koi mail nhi aaya ye lucky h bhai 😅
HDFC ka first card is hi hotha hey 😅
Mera tho koi ayahi nehi address and office verification kaliye bus 4 verification calls
mera second and third card ka tho bus video kyc 3 days me card milgaya.

AnmolAg

KF Ace
HDFC ka first card is hi hotha hey 😅
Mera tho koi ayahi nehi address and office verification kaliye bus 4 verification calls
mera second and third card ka tho bus video kyc 3 days me card milgaya.
Actually shayad credit history me ek profile section bhi check hota h ki apne ab tak Jha se bhi credit liya h kya sab jagha information same h ki nhi h Agar nhi hoti apki profile m past loan m kuch or information h ab kuch or h khass kar address to ye dikkat aati h shayad

Skylar

KF Master
Actually shayad credit history me ek profile section bhi check hota h ki apne ab tak Jha se bhi credit liya h kya sab jagha information same h ki nhi h Agar nhi hoti apki profile m past loan m kuch or information h ab kuch or h khass kar address to ye dikkat aati h shayad
My address is the same in all the applications.
I had 4 years of credit history before the application so it got approved easily without all the verifications bus Vkyc ke sath.

It's an easy way to get a credit card for Lifetime free, but it takes 6 months to 3 years..... but it surely works...
First Step - Open a savings bank account with a minimum balance of as much as you like 5k, 10k, etc as given by the bank...
Second Step - After 6 months or even in some cases 3 years they trust you as a valuable customer
Third Step - The Bank will offer you an unsecured credit card due to your savings account.. in which you maintained a minimum balance for years and have done some transactions in regular intervals..... now they trust you more... Understand Vipul0007

Skylar

KF Master
It's an easy way to get a credit card for Lifetime free, but it takes 6 months to 3 years..... but it surely works...
First Step - Open a savings bank account with a minimum balance of as much as you like 5k, 10k, etc as given by the bank...
Second Step - After 6 months or even in some cases 3 years they trust you as a valuable customer
Third Step - The Bank will offer you an unsecured credit card due to your savings account.. in which you maintained a minimum balance for years and have done some transactions in regular intervals..... now they trust you more... Understand Vipul0007
Hello bank said his address verification failed.
and asking to provide the address proof for further application prosses. :unsure:

Oh sorry for the wrong solution here... but if he is an account holder of that bank and the bank has verified his details during KYC norms... problems don't arise here, I am right or wrong here