My first credit card

DhruvPatel

KF Rookie
I want to apply Tata Neu credit card how I do because it’s my first credit card and I have no cbil score plz help me

launchcraft

KF Mentor
It would be really difficult as you don't have a credit history or a cibil score.
For a first card I don't think so it would be a good option to apply for Tata Neu card.
But yes, I can help you with the process, the card has to be applied via Tata Neu App.
Make sure you download the app and use it to purchase various products from BigBasket, Croma, Tata 1mg or any other Tata product.
With a good usage of the app and maintained relationship with TATA, you will get the offer for the card or you can apply after few moths of usage.
As it is a co-branded card you have to have a relationship with either of the partner, HDFC Bank or Tata Neu.
I am saying this with experience as I was not having any relation with HDFC Bank still I was given TATA Neu Infinity because I have a long relationship with TATA and their products.
I use to buy gold from Tanishq way before and we tend to buy some electronics from Croma, that's it I became the loyal customer for TATA.
and how can I forget Bigbasket, more than have of my groceries come from Bigbasket only.
So go with either using the App on continuous basis or buying Tata products to build relation.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Salaried? while everyone is closing Tata neu card you want it to be your first card! May I know why?
You are so much against this card :confused: :confused:
Pata hai I bought Realme earbuds with neucoins totally free without paying a single rupee.
And to earn neucoins, I did nothing extra just my regular transactions on groceries or UPIs, that's it.
This is a Super Card my friend.
If someone is closing this card they don't know how to utilise its power.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
first card u get from your main bank u have acct with.. use for 9-12 months.. then the world will open up..
I have my main bank account with SBI:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:and they rejected my card application many times:(:(Ab to I don't remember the counting...
I got my first card from ICICI Bank that tooo I had no relation with neither account nor any EMIs.
So main bank waaala to scam hai:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Skylar

KF Master
You are so much against this card :confused: :confused:
Pata hai I bought Realme earbuds with neucoins totally free without paying a single rupee.
And to earn neucoins, I did nothing extra just my regular transactions on groceries or UPIs, that's it.
This is a Super Card my friend.
If someone is closing this card they don't know how to utilize its power.
I received more coins through referrals than from spending on that card. :LOL:

Skylar

KF Master
To use karo ;) ;)
I have a few products on my list, but they are listed at a lower price on Flipkart and Amazon, with an additional 5% cashback available. I am unsure whether to use my coins to get these products for free or to purchase them on Flipkart/Amazon at a lower price. 😂😂

- I waiting for my friend to order something on 1mg so I can buy those with coins and take cash from him.

zacobite

KF Mentor
I have my main bank account with SBI:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:and they rejected my card application many times:(:(Ab to I don't remember the counting...
I got my first card from ICICI Bank that tooo I had no relation with neither account nor any EMIs.
So main bank waaala to scam hai:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
poor you.. i got mine from abn amro and still have it ( sold to another bank)

launchcraft

KF Mentor
I have a few products on my list, but they are listed at a lower price on Flipkart and Amazon, with an additional 5% cashback available. I am unsure whether to use my coins to get these products for free or to purchase them on Flipkart/Amazon at a lower price. 😂😂

- I waiting for my friend to order something on 1mg so I can buy those with coins and take cash from him.
freeee is much better than the lower price :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Use your coins to order something even if is is available on a lower price on other ecommerce...
Free is always better.
Good you can use for your friends order toooo.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
noo.. whyy.. abn amro was my first salary account.. then they sold their business to another bank and left india..
ohhhh...I thought you are someone from abroad as you have this account and their card also, but googled it...
They were in India for sometime but not anymore, I saw some news about the re-entry.