Need credit card suggestions

Aizen164

KF Ace
I am 20 year old student i am looking for credit card suitable for my preference is no joining or annual fees & if rupay is available i preferred

Gajendrakumar

KF Expert
I am 20 year old student i am looking for credit card suitable for my preference is no joining or annual fees & if rupay is available i preferred
If you are holding salary account in any private sector bank you can get credit card easily without any trouble.

Else you have to open savings account with higher deposit along with ITR return/ salary slip Then you will be offered a credit card.

If you don't have these, you have to open secured credit card first by depositing minimum amount in FD. 90% of the deposit money will be your credit limit.

After using the card you can apply for other unsecured cards

Aizen164

KF Ace
I am an HDFC customer they now provide me only 2 option HDFC freedom card & indian oil card both has 500 rs joining Fees and annual fees should i take it or wait until 21 year old . If any idea how can i reduce this annual or joining fees

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I am an HDFC customer they now provide me only 2 option HDFC freedom card & indian oil card both has 500 rs joining Fees and annual fees should i take it or wait until 21 year old . If any idea how can i reduce this annual or joining fees
They won't give free card to beginner. But u can use the card in various app to earn cashback like Paytm, PhonePe, Mobikwik, GPay etc. that would be more than the fee