need details on HDFC Milennia Credit Card cashback

do HDFC Milennia cards get 5% cashback on top of the instant discounts in sales on Amazon/Flipkart?

say I buy a 20,000 thing on Flipkart, and get 2000 instant discount for using HDFC credit card
so will I get 5% of 18,000 i.e. 900 as cashback?

I have SBI SimplyClick Credit Card and it doesn't give reward points on instant discounts on Amazon/Flipkart

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
do HDFC Milennia cards get 5% cashback on top of the instant discounts in sales on Amazon/Flipkart?

say I buy a 20,000 thing on Flipkart, and get 2000 instant discount for using HDFC credit card
so will I get 5% of 18,000 i.e. 900 as cashback?

I have SBI SimplyClick Credit Card and it doesn't give reward points on instant discounts on Amazon/Flipkart
Your assumptions are 100% accurate. ✌️
The HDFC Millennia Credit Card does offer 5% cashback on Amazon and Flipkart, but it's important to note that this cashback is usually calculated on the net transaction amount after any instant discounts.
So, in your example:
- You buy something for ₹20,000.
- You get a ₹2,000 instant discount for using your HDFC credit card.
- The net amount you pay is ₹18,000.
You should get 5% cashback on ₹18,000, which would be ₹900.
However, it's always a good idea to check the specific terms and conditions of the offer, as sometimes there might be exclusions or caps on the cashback amount. 😊

Your assumptions are 100% accurate. ✌️
The HDFC Millennia Credit Card does offer 5% cashback on Amazon and Flipkart, but it's important to note that this cashback is usually calculated on the net transaction amount after any instant discounts.
So, in your example:
- You buy something for ₹20,000.
- You get a ₹2,000 instant discount for using your HDFC credit card.
- The net amount you pay is ₹18,000.
You should get 5% cashback on ₹18,000, which would be ₹900.
However, it's always a good idea to check the specific terms and conditions of the offer, as sometimes there might be exclusions or caps on the cashback amount. 😊
Wow 😲 HDFC Millennia offers both cashback as well as instant discounts, every cashback card should be like this or at least give Card holder an option to choose (during sales) what they would like to get instant discount or Cashback