Need help for best health insurance

Hello everyone...I am currently having star health insurance for past 3 years and luckily had no claim so far...but now I have chkd that the premium of star health is more than what everyone is talking about care health insurance...My question is should I switch to care health insurance or should I stick to stick to start health and increase my coverage which tends to increase premium again than care health....can anyone plz guide me with this...thnk u

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Premium of Health Insurance policies vary with the kind of policy you have from the insurer.. How much is the difference for similar policy from Care Insurance?

Also, you want to change the insurance company because of higher premium or want a better policy?

Premium of Health Insurance policies vary with the kind of policy you have from the insurer.. How much is the difference for similar policy from Care Insurance?

Also, you want to change the insurance company because of higher premium or want a better policy?
Both.. actually I need both the criteria...I want a better policy and premium to be reasonable

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Both.. actually I need both the criteria...I want a better policy and premium to be reasonable
Pls understand that better policy will come at a cost. If you choose a policy with additional and superior features the annual premiums will definitely shoot up

prtraj

KF Rookie
Stick to star health insurance and pay the extra amount premium. Usually it changes the premium with respect to age slabs. For example, I used to pay Rs. 28k for my father's health insurance since last 3-4 years but right now since he crossed age of 65 years so his slab changed to 65-70 years as per star health policy premium slab and got increase to ~Rs.32k.