Need suggestion for app to make all Mutual Fund payments

Hi All,

I already possess multiple units in Mutual Funds.
Out of them 3 are SIPs.

I am looking for an App where I can make payments of those SIPs. Initially I found that HDFC PayzApp can perform the same.
But then, I faced an error and got to know from Customer Care that they are still setting up the Mutual Funds payment via Payzapp.

Can anyone help me with an App/Website where I can pay these SIPs on monthly basis. Please note I already have the SRN number/UMRN number of each SIPs.

Go for MF central or GROWW.
I personally using GROWW (zero charges) and facing no issue. Later heard MF central is good as well.

pritam28

KF Rookie
Hi All,

Out of them 3 are SIPs.

I am looking for an App where I can make payments of those SIPs. Initially I found that HDFC PayzApp can perform the same.
But then, I faced an error and got to know from Customer Care that they are still setting up the Mutual Funds payment via Payzapp.

Can anyone help me with an App/Website where I can pay these SIPs on monthly basis. Please note I already have the SRN number/UMRN number of each SIPs.
Groww is the best I also use...

Hi All,

Out of them 3 are SIPs.

You can use ET Money App.