Need Visa Infinite Debit/Credit card

vamsi18

KF Ace
Hi,
Visa Infinite is one of the top card variant and I tried to find a way to get a Visa Infinite Card for free (LTF). I checked almost all banks if they provide any Visa Infinite Card LTF but none of them are providing so. I'm eligible for them with my Salary and Credit score but I have to pay money. So I need below info.
1. Is there any bank offering LTF credit card of Visa Infinite variant. If so please also share your experience on how to get it.
2. I have a Salaried bank account in ICICI. Since I couldn't get credit card, I checked for Visa Infinite debit cards and ICICI has one. ICICI Bank Wealth Select Visa Infinite Debit Card. But in their website there is no option to apply or what is the eligibility criteria. If anyone has got this card or knew any info about it then please do post your thoughts.

Skylar

KF Mentor
I have a Salaried bank account in ICICI. Since I couldn't get credit card, I checked for Visa Infinite debit cards and ICICI has one. ICICI Bank Wealth Select Visa Infinite Debit Card. But in their website there is no option to apply or what is the eligibility criteria. If anyone has got this card or knew any info about it then please do post your thoughts.
Ask you ICICI RM he'll help you with it.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi,
Visa Infinite is one of the top card variant and I tried to find a way to get a Visa Infinite Card for free (LTF). I checked almost all banks if they provide any Visa Infinite Card LTF but none of them are providing so. I'm eligible for them with my Salary and Credit score but I have to pay money. So I need below info.
1. Is there any bank offering LTF credit card of Visa Infinite variant. If so please also share your experience on how to get it.
2. I have a Salaried bank account in ICICI. Since I couldn't get credit card, I checked for Visa Infinite debit cards and ICICI has one. ICICI Bank Wealth Select Visa Infinite Debit Card. But in their website there is no option to apply or what is the eligibility criteria. If anyone has got this card or knew any info about it then please do post your thoughts.
idfc wealth card